St. Theodore Greek Orthodox Church will hold its annual cultural festival June 14-17, 2018. Festival attendees will enjoy popular Greek favorites like souvlaki, gyros, and baklava. In addition, specialties like loukoumades, pastitisio, frappe', Greek smoothies, and much more will be available. There will be live music Friday, Saturday and Sunday courtesy of the band Mortes. Youth groups from the Baltimore-Washington region will perform traditional folk dances. Check posted schedules at the event each day. Our family-friendly includes includes rides and activities for the kids and takes place rain or shine. Admission and parking are free and open to the public.
NEW! This year we will have "featured" entrees on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Come early as quantities will be limited.
- Friday - Traditional Fish Dinner
- Saturday - Tsouzoukakia Dinner
- Sunday - Grilled Octopus Dinner
- Thursday, June 14th - 11:00am to 7:00pm
- Friday, June 15th - 11:00am to 9:00pm
- Saturday, June 16th - 11:00am to 9:00pm
- Sunday, June 17th - 11:00pm to 7:00pm